QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019
This desktop product is a subscription (rental license) based product.
The new v2019 is the only MTD compliant version of Intuits desktop accounting software.
About QuickBooks Premier
QuickBooks Desktop Premier is packed with all the features you'd expect, including invoicing, cash flow, budgeting and forecasting tools, plus advanced reporting, multicurrency handling and lots more. The QuickBooks Premier includes all the features in Quickbooks Pro.
Extra Features in QuickBooks Premier
- Cash Flow / Budgeting
- Create sales orders & track back orders
- Generate Purchase Orders from Estimates
- Generate Purchase Orders from Sales orders
- Generate Sales Orders from Estimates
- Build and Track Inventory Assemblies to Finished Goods
- Reversing Journals
Book an accrual and copy/reverse quickly in a subsequent period
- Wizard to revalue foreign currency holdings, assets and liabilities
- Post journals directly to Retained Earnings
- Easily set prices and determine discounts by customer or job
- One Click Journal History
- Adjusted TB, Adjusting Journal Entries Report
- Share Report Templates
- Retained Earnings QuickZoom
- Track time and highlight unbilled expenses
- Find & fix errors wizard
New Document Centre
Now you can attach documents (supplier purchase invoice, delivery docket, customer POs) when you enter an invoice or bill in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Desktop System Requirements
• QuickBooks Pro, • QuickBooks Premier and • Premier Accountants Edition.
Operating systems supported
• Windows 10,8.1,7 SP1 all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
• Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2011 R1, Small Business Server 2008 SP1
• Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 (SP2),
including 64-bit, natively installed
XP/Vista and MAC not supported
Windows: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2011 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (update 1) or Windows 7 SP1 (Enterprise and Professional editions only), natively installed.
Linux: When using QBES Database Server-only installation – OpenSuse 42.2, Fedora 25, Red Hat 7 (Update 3)
Hardware and operating system requirements (client and server)
• 2.4 GHz processor minimum
2.5GB of disk space (additional required for data files)
• 4 GB RAM minimum
• Display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 2
• Best optimized for Default DPI setting (96 DPI or 100%). Additionally, medium
DPI (120 DPI or 110%) is supported to ensure an optimal experience for 110%
Regional Settings are supported when set to English (United Kingdom) with
keyboard setting to U.K. only
Administrator Rights required for the server computer when hosting Multi User
Disk space requirements:
2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
Additional software: 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime, provided on the
Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services
Require minimum 2.0 GB Ram
Twice the size of the largest File set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to
restore. The space is only required from the work folder
LocalApplicationData+ "Intuit Data Protect"
QuickBooks Pro has been tested with the following firewall and antivirus
Note: In some cases, it may be necessary to adjust settings in these products to
ensure the best possible performance with QuickBooks.
Office 2016 (including Outlook 2016) both on 32 and 64-bit
Office 2010 and Office 2013 and 365 (including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013) both on 32 and 64 bit. Note: Office 365 is only supported when it is locally installed, not the web version.
Email Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, GMail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2016, 2013, or 2010 or Office 365 (includes 64-bit)
Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013, or 2010 or Office 365 (includes 64-bit)
Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2010 (32-bit)
Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (the download is available at no charge). Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. If a sync is performed, duplicate records could result
Always check the vendor site for most accurate specs. No liability accepted for omissions or errors on this site.x
Price - excluding vat: