QuickBooks Online (UK or Irish Edition) is a financial accounts solution for small or medium sized businesses. It is a simple easy to use Cloud Accounting solution. It is very suitable for users on a MAC or Android device or Windows users who want a simple accounting solution with no fuss.
Why go for a month subscription?
• If you are not ready to commit to an annual subscription - and just want to test the look and feel of QuickBooks Online.
You cannot move back to QuickBooks Desktop once you have migrated to QBO.
• 5 Users as standard for QuickBooks Online Plus.
No there isnt a single user option.
• Easily create and send sales invoices, enter supplier invoices, record expenses.
• Easily generate financial reports such as P&L, Balance sheet, Trial Balance.
• Track VAT
• Manage account receivable and accounts payable. Send statements and payment advices.
• Download UK or Irish bank statements (check to see if your bank is supported) to assist in recording bank transactions.
• QBO is a subscription service that runs on your browser. You dont need to download or install any special software e.g. Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer. Latest versions recommended.
• Platform independent: It runs on MAC, Windows or Android.
We've tested it on PC, iPAD, Samsung Galaxay Tab.
• All your data is held on Intuit's servers with Banking level security.
• QBO should be of interest if you've switched from Windows platform or mobility is important.
• QBO is multi-user ready (up to 3 users).
Note for Irish Users
You cannot currently export from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online Irish edition. If you buy the Online Edition - data services can bring in 2 years data (estimasted 5 day turnaround)
Price - excluding vat: