QuickBooks Online (UK or Irish Edition) is a financial accounts solution for small or medium sized businesses. It is a simple easy to use Cloud Accounting solution. It is very suitable for users on a MAC or Android device or Windows users who want a simple accounting solution with no fuss.
QuickBooks Online Pricing
QuickBooks Online Plus
QuickBooks Online Essentials
Why Use AxonWare?
Axonware have been supplying QuickBooks as far back as 2005. We have thousands of QuickBooks Desktop and Online.
With over 15 years - we know a bit about QuickBooks.
• 5 Users as standard for QuickBooks Online Plus.
No there isnt a single user option.
• Easily create and send sales invoices, enter supplier invoices, record expenses.
• Easily generate financial reports such as P&L, Balance sheet, Trial Balance.
• Track VAT
• Manage account receivable and accounts payable. Send statements and payment advices.
• Download UK or Irish bank statements (check to see if your bank is supported) to assist in recording bank transactions.
• QBO is a subscription service that runs on your browser. You dont need to download or install any special software e.g. Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer. Latest versions recommended.
• Platform independent: It runs on MAC, Windows or Android.
We've tested it on PC, iPAD, Samsung Galaxay Tab.
• All your data is held on Intuit's servers with Banking level security.
• QBO should be of interest if you've switched from Windows platform or mobility is important.
• QBO is multi-user ready (up to 3 users).
Note for Irish Users
You cannot currently export from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online Irish edition. If you buy the Online Edition - data services can bring in 2 years data (estimasted 5 day turnaround)
Price - excluding vat: