QuickBooks Online (UK Edition) is a financial accounts solution for small or medium sized businesses. It is a simple easy to use Cloud Accounting solution. It is very suitable for users on a MAC or Android device or Windows users who want a simple accounting solution with no fuss.
Why go for a month subscription?
• If you are not ready to commit to an annual subscription - and just want to test converting your desktop file to QBO.
Our advice is that you should test how your data file converts before moving to QBO permanently.
You cannot move back to QuickBooks Desktop once you have migrated to QBO.
• 5 Users as standard for QuickBooks Online Plus. 3 for Essentials
No there isnt a single user option.
• Easily create and send sales invoices, enter supplier invoices, record expenses.
• Easily generate financial reports such as P&L, Balance sheet, Trial Balance.
• Track VAT
• Manage account receivable and accounts payable. Send statements and payment advices.
• Download UK bank statements to assist in recording bank transactions. Irish Business bank accounts download not available as yet.
• QBO is a subscription service that runs on your browser. You dont need to download or install any special software e.g. Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer. Latest versions recommended.
• Platform independent: It runs on MAC, Windows or Android.
We've tested it on PC, iPAD, Samsung Galaxay Tab.
• All your data is held on Intuit's servers with Banking level security.
• QBO should be of interest if you've switched from Windows platform or mobility is important.
• QBO is multi-user ready (up to 3 users).
• Irish customers moving from QuickBooks desktop should consider booking an hour (or more) consulting from AxonWare. We have found that moving from Desktop to QBO has many glitches that are not apparent.
Note for Irish Users
If you choose to purchase QuickBooks Online from Intuit's website you will be offered the Global QuickBooks Online edition. We have reservations as to how the global product can handle Irish VAT.
Price - excluding vat: